The sound of the river is calling. Find peace & tranquility swinging in the hammock, or cozying up by the riverside fire pit. Private, screeened-in porches with comfy adirondacks and porch swings allow a perfect view of the river in all seasons. Come to Twisp and leave your worries behind...
While staying at Twisp River Suites you can look forward to:
- Personal service and hospitality at its finest!
- A complimentary, gourmet breakfast including the following homemade items: breakfast casseroles; bread pudding; cranberry-white chocolate scones; fresh fruit and yogurt; bagels with smoked salmon cream cheese; sausage and veggie breakfast sandwiches and overnight oats. Start each day with freshly-ground, award-winning, local Blue Star coffee.*GF options available
- Paws Awhile Pet Suites (separate, equally luxurious pet friendly units--dogs only please)
- A full-service elevator
- An 8 kw destination CAR CHARGING STATION. Free charge with stay!
- The lobby features a full sound and video system, 12’ screen and projector, 4 flat screen Tv's with Directv and wireless internet. Enjoy the river view from the lobby's deck complete with heaters, fire pit, comfortable seating and a gas BBQ grill.
- Riverside fire pit with picnic tables, adirondack chairs, swings and a hammock
- In-suite dining information
- Undercover motorcycle parking
- Snowmobile parking
- RV parking
- Air conditioning in every unit
- Secured bicycle cage & ski locker
- Maps and guides to various activities in the Methow
Food and Drink
- Our lobby bar has beer, cider, wine, champagne and soda for purchase(with many local options)
- Enjoy our signature "Twisp" Plate*: a lovely assortment of artisinal cheeses, meats, nuts, olives and spreads. See details in your room binder.
- A detailed list of area restaurants can be found in your suite. The front desk is happy to assist with directing you to a restaurant or helping order take out.
*Twisp plates are served between the hours of 5:00 and 7:30 p.m. daily and may be enjoyed en suite, or elsewhere on the hotel premises.
All rooms include:
- Memory Foam Mattress
- Flat Screen Direct TV With Premium Channels
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Clock Radio With iPod Dock
- Complimentary Blue Star Roasters Coffee
- Hair Dryer
- Spa Quality Bath Amenities
- Sound Machines
- Air Conditioning
- Deep Soaker Tubs
- Full Kitchen with Richlite Eco Friendly Paper Based Counter Tops
- Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, dishware, cookware and glassware
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and Soft Leather Couches
- Private River Front Veranda with Furniture, Porch Swing and Retractable Screens
- Screened Sliding Glass Door
- Local Artwork for purchase
- Deep Soaker Tubs
- Air Conditioning
King Standard "B" Rooms (*2 person only)
Located on the 2nd floor, these rooms can be joined with our spacious 1 bedroom + 1 bath suites to gain a large communal space with a river view. *No river view.
• 1 memory foam king bed. No room for additional guests.
• Master bathroom with deep soaker tub
• Large window for natural light
• Mini refrigerator, microwave & coffee maker with fresh local coffee
Kid and Adult-Friendly Full/Twin "Bunk Room"(*3-4 person with portable bed)
- Can be adjoined to the Queen Suite to make a spacious unit for families or friends
- 2nd floor with no view, but has a skylight for star gazing
- spa-style bathroom with large shower and Thymes bath products
- flat screen tv with DVD player
- coffee maker and fresh ground coffee
- mini fridge
King 1 Bedroom "A" Suite (*2 person) (4 max with portable beds)
From the 2nd floor, overlook the beautiful Twisp River to the north and surrounding mountains from your private, screened-in porch with porch swing.
• 1 king bedroom with memory foam mattress and adjoining master bathroom with deep soaking tub
• Living room area with gas fireplace, big screen tv, washer/dryer • • Fully-stocked kitchen with coffee maker, fresh locally roasted coffee, and all other needed appliances
Queen 1 Bedroom "A" Suite (*2 person)(3 max with portable beds)
From the 2nd floor, overlook the beautiful Twisp River to the north and surrounding mountains from your private, screened-in porch with porch swing
• 1 memory foam queen bedroom with adjoining master bathroom with deep soaking tub
• Living area with big screen tv, gas fireplace, washer/dryer • • Fully-stocked kitchen with coffee maker, fresh locally-roasted coffee and needed appliances
1 Bedroom(2 Queen) + 1.5 Bath "A" Suite - (*4 person)
Located on the ground floor, these suites face the Twisp River and allow quick access down to the river and common deck. Listen to the river rush from your screened in private porch.
• 2 memory foam queen beds in one bedroom
• Adjoining master bath with deep soaking tub & separate shower PLUS an additional 1/2 bath with washer and dryer • Very large living area with big screen tv, gas fireplace • Fully-stocked kitchen with coffee maker, fresh locally-roasted coffee and all needed appliances
1 Bedroom + 1.5 Bath - ADA "A" Suite
(*2 person)(4 max with portable beds)
On the ground floor, this spacious suite faces the Twisp River and allows quick access down to the river and common deck. Enjoy the view from your private, screened-in porch.
• 1 memory foam king bed in one bedroom. Space for max 2 portable beds.
• ADA-compliant Shower in one bath plus an additional 1/2 bath with washer and dryer
• Large living area with big screen tv, gas fireplace • Fully-stocked kitchen with coffee maker, fresh locally-roasted coffee, and all needed appliances.
*Rates are listed on the Reservation Booking Engine. For the most accurate rate information, please call the front desk (509)997-0100
*For information regarding group bookings, please call the desk.
Cancellation policy: Standard reservations must be cancelled 3 days (72 hrs) prior to arrival in order to avoid a cancellation fee. Cancellations WITHIN 3 days of arrival date will incur a charge of one night's stay at the original, quoted price.
*Additional persons 12 or over in room are $30 each. Rollaways and Pac N Plays available upon advance request. Additional breakfasts are $15/pp. Breakfast buffet is free for children under 5.
Current Lobby Hours: 8 am- 7 pm
Lost and Found Policy: See "policies" page